When: September 2019
What: A weekend in Detroit, Michigan, dinner with Kerryon Johnson of the Detroit Lions, and a trip to a professional football game.
Why: You deserve it!
What’s it going to take?
Commitment: You will have to meet 3 challenges over the next 3 months.
Challenge 1: A 5 paragraph essay on one of the following topics
1. What is the greatest act of service you can complete for someone else?
2. If you had to choose a single song to describe your life, what would you choose? Why?
3. What have been the best and most difficult parts of middle school so far?
Challenge 2: 10 community service hours
Challenge 3: A 2-minute speech on your hero
A few more things…
· A letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach, or mentor
· A c-average in classes
· Good standing at the Seminole boys and girls club